You require a computer with an Internet connection and an e-banking agreement with a bank that supports e-billing. A list of participating banks is available here.go to top
- Log in to your e-banking system.
- Select "e-bill" from the menu and sign up to receive electronic bills by e-banking in just a few steps. This step is not required for e-finance customers of PostFinance.
- From the list of billers, select the companies from which you would like to receive e-bills in the future.go to top
There are two options:
1) Via the list of billers in e-banking
Click on "E-Bills" in the e-banking menu and then on "Billers". Now you can see a list of all companies that send e-bills to e-banking customers. Select the company from which you would in future like to receive e-bills and complete the registration form. Repeat this step until you have registered for e-bills with all the companies you require.
Tip: When completing the registration form, make sure you have your personal data (e.g. customer or bill number) to hand.
2) Direct registration in e-banking
Do you find yourself entering payment orders by hand when the biller could have sent an e-bill? If so, after you have entered the bill you will receive a link that takes you directly to the registration page for e-bills.go to top
Please contact the biller in question directly.go to top
Yes, this is possible provided you are switching from one bank that is connected to the SIX Paynet Ltd e-billing system to another.
However, if you are switching from a Swiss bank to PostFinance or vice versa, you have to de-register from all billers in the old e-banking system and then re-register with them in the new e-banking system.go to top
Yes. You can deactivate e-billing in the "E-Bills" menu in your e-banking.go to top
Please contact your bank directly.go to top